Location & getting here
NAPA Sydney is located on the Ground Floor at 2 Lincoln Street, Lane Cove West, NSW 2066.
NAPA Sydney is located off the main arterial road called Epping Road. When driving down Epping Road (either direction), look for the turn off onto Sam Johnson Way/Lane Cove West Business Park. Follow this road until you hit Sirius Road. Go straight through the intersection and you will find our building on the corner of Sirius and Lincoln Street. Easy!
We do recommend you drive to NAPA if possible, as the centre location has limited public transport options through the day.
Alternatively, you can consider taking bus transport (which will require a walk to and from the bus stop), or Taxi or Uber Share ride services. Please note if you are travelling with a stroller or Wheelchair, these options may make your journey a little longer and require more forward planning each day.
Parking is FREE at NAPA but it is in high demand! The car park is on street level in front of the building. NAPA car bays are marked with our logo. Alternatively, you can park in surrounding streets. Once you have parked, head into the main foyer entrance and we are located on the left hand side, just past the lifts.
With many families travelling some distance to visit us at NAPA, we have put together the below tips and travel suggestions to make your trip easier!
What are the opening hours of the clinic?
The clinic will be open for appointments on weekdays for the following hours:
Monday 8am - 3.30pm
Tuesday 8am - 4.30pm
Wednesday 8am - 4.30pm
Thursday 8am - 4.30pm
Friday 8am - 3.30pm
Lane Cove is located right in the centre of Sydney giving you many options for accommodation. Surrounding suburbs of Lane Cove, Macquarie Park, Chatswood, and North Ryde are the closest. Here you will find many options including hotels, serviced apartments, and air bnb. This side of the harbour you can also look at accommodation in the North Sydney area including Lavendar Bay, Milson’s Point, Cammeray, Neutral Bay and Woolstonecraft. All these areas are within a 15-20-minute drive of NAPA.
Alternatively, you can opt for the Sydney CBD or other areas such as Birchgrove, Balmain, Rozelle, Drummoyne, Gordon, Lindfield, or Killara. These areas are between 20-30 minutes’ drive from the clinic.
We recommend you look carefully at the options to ensure that they meet the needs of your child. Letting them know in advance that you are travelling with a disabled child may help them reserve the most appropriate room for your family’s needs. It is also worthwhile to check that they have special parking, bath access and laundry facilities.
Our families have had great success in finding local options from the following websites:
are a great option for those travelling with a family and wanting to do their own cooking and laundry. The following options are suggested:
– Located in Chatswood & Macquarue Park (but they also have other options not too far from NAPA as well), all their spacious apartments are in residential buildings with fully equipped kitchens, internal laundries and balconies. Their one-bedroom apartments are 55m2 while their 2 bedroom apartments are 85m2 – so great if you need a bit more room to spread out! They have one, two and three-bed apartments and most are in buildings with level access and/or lifts. Every apartment is professionally cleaned weekly and the linen is changed. You can check out their apartments here
or their brochure here
. They have special NAPA rates by quoting NAPA when you book. You can book by contacting Michael on 0419 711 970 or email@example.com
Lane Cove National Park (Discovery Park)
- Silkari Suites – Located in Chatswood and have studio or 1- or 2-bedroom options for small families. They have accessible options with some wheelchair friendly bathrooms. www.silkarihotels.com.au
- Other local options include: Meriton (Chatswood), Quest (North Ryde or Macquarie), Courtyard by Marriott, Medina and Mantra (Chatswood).
has multiple accommodation options from BYO caravan plots to self-contained cottages. This can be a great option if you are bringing the whole family and would like to make your intensive feel like more of a holiday. This option is probably best during warmer months and may not work if your child has specific bathroom needs. Click here
for more details
Sydney has loads of public transport options including buses, trains, and ferries. However, none of these will bring you directly to NAPA’s doors. It is a good idea to rent a car during your stay. Alternatively, Uber or taxis may be a good option. Make sure you let them know you are travelling with small children and/or wheelchair/equipment when booking.
- Car Rental Options: Bayswater Car Rental - Collection at airport or at Artarmon (which is very close to NAPA) or you can compare rates through VroomVroomVroom.com.au for companies such as Hertz, Avis, EuropeCar etc.
- Accessible / Wheelchair Taxis (via Taxis Combined): Great for families and kids that have wheelchair needs. You can pre-order a taxi. You’re child’s chair must have “tie-down” options on it. They can take manual and power chairs. Telephone only: 02 8332 0200
- General Taxi or MaxiTaxi:
Download the 13Cabs App from your App store or call 13 22 27
- Silver Service Cabs:
Download the Silver Service cabs app, call 133100 or book on their website www.silverservice.com.au
- Ladies Running Errands :
Taxi service with only female drivers for women and children. Can take children of all ages and can arrange for capsules, carseats or booster seats. You can book a consistent driver for your time you are in Sydney – just be aware of peak school times. Can also do the airport to your accommodation run and back.
Simply book via their website www.ladiesrunningerrands.com.au or call 0412 438 635
- Shebah : Special RideShare service with only female drivers. Can take children of all ages and can arrange for capsules, carseats or booster seats. You can book a consistent driver for your time you are in Sydney – just be aware of peak school times. And yay - No surge pricing either! Download the Shebah App from your App store, or go to www.shebah.com.au
- Bubs Taxi:
Special RideShare service with all cars having multiple child seat options in one car. You can book a consistent driver for your time you are in Sydney – just be aware of peak school times. And they can also help you out with the hire or purchase of strollers, portacots and more.
Simply book via their website www.bubstaxi.com.au/booking
UBER RideShare service - please note children need to be able to sit up and be over 7 years of age and use a seatbelt on as UBER’s don’t have carseats. Download the UBER App from your App store.
Food and Shopping
We suggest you come prepared each day with a selection of snacks, drinks, and food to get you and your child through their sessions.
There are limited food outlets around NAPA, but they include:
- Sinora Cafe – located about 50 metres from NAPA, at the other end of the car park and is the closest and most popular food option locally. They have a great selection of drinks, meals and snacks to get you through the day!
- Fibonacci Coffee – Located on Sam Johnson Way, on the road into NAPA, this location is great for coffee, fresh juices, snacks, and light lunches. There is also a newsagent and ATM next door.
- Uber Eats also delivers to NAPA and is a favourite of our therapists!
- Lane Cove Shopping Precinct is located on Burns Bay Rd and is about a 5-minute drive away. Here you will find a great variety of food and shopping outlets, Coles, and Woolworths and most of your major banks and services such as Australia Post. Includes the new Canopy restaurant precinct and playground and a changing places adult accessible bathroom.
- Macquarie Centre is the closest major shopping centre to NAPA and is about a 10-minute drive away. They have all the major stores including supermarkets, Myer, Big W and Target, many fashion and food stores and a great entertainment offer including cinemas, ice skating and bowling.
- Chatswood: large malls, restaurants and shopping precinct including movies, great transport and accomodation options.
Things to do in Sydney
We have compiled a long list of great things to do in Sydney in between or after your sessions at NAPA. For the full list, please visit this page